PowerMax PM3 75A, 12V converter/ charger
The PowerMax PM3 series converter/chargers are versatile, advanced power source solutions for both DC load operation and battery charging. Clean, reliable DC power is ideal for powering electronics, ham radio equipment and appliances. The PM3 series is designed to provide clean power with or without a battery.
Quiet operation is assured as the cooling fan runs only when needed. Another advantage is FCC Class B compliance, which means that the converters are designed not to cause interference with televisions, radios or other signals.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Automatic three-stage battery charging
- 13.2 VDC range "float" mode
- 13.6 VDC range "absorption" mode
- 14.4 VDC range "bulk" mode
- Electronic current limiting automatically shuts down power during overload or short-circuit conditions
- Quiet operation in a wide range outputs
- Convenient deck mount installation
Input voltage 105 - 135 VAC (47 - 63 Hz) Output voltage 13.2, 13.6, 14.4 VDC Maximum output current 75A Max. continuous output power 1065W Ambient temperature 0 to 45ºC Protection Reverse polarity, short circuit, overload, thermal Certification UL, cUL Width 18.16 cm Height 8.76 cm Depth 26.67 cm Weight 4.08 kg Warranty 2 year limited