OutBack FLEXmax 100
OutBack FLEXmax 100
Product Highlights :
- 100A output for up to 5kW of charging.
- Compatible with 24, 36 and 48VDC battery banks
- Integrated ground fault protection
- System configures quickly with smart programming wizards (MATE3s required)
- 300VDC open-circuit voltage limit enables 2-string configuration that minimizes BOS
- The FLEXmax 100 is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power.
The advanced FM100 MPPT algorithm offers increased energy harvest from the PV array than other MPPT controllers. The FLEXmax 100 delivers both higher voltage and higher power, offering improved flexibility and performance.
OutBack network communications and OPTICS RE compatibility allows the FLEXmax 100 to be remotely programmed, monitored and controlled via any internet connected device providing unrivalled system integration.
The FM100-300VDC is a top-of-the-line high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
NOTICE: The PNL-GFDI-80 series ground fault breakers that are included in many prewired load centers and FP systems are NOT rated for use on circuits shared with an FM100-300VDC! The FM100-300VDC charge controller is equipped with an internal ground-fault protection device and simply requires 300-VDC rated overcurrent protection on its input and output circuits. The PNL-100/125-300VDC series breakers are recommended for the battery side and the PNL-40/60/80-300VDC series breakers are recommended for the PV array side. Due to the different voltage ratings, OutBack Power does not recommend mixing the FM100-300VDC with the FM60 or FM80-150VDC controllers on the same battery bank. Be sure to thoroughly review installation instructions when installing OutBack Power equipment.
SKU FM100_EA Brands Outback Data Sheet OutBack FLEXmax 100 Spec Sheet Manual Outback FlexMax Series Manual Volts 24VDC / 36VDC / 48VDC Amps 100A Options Remote Temperature Sensor (RTS), HUB4, HUB10.3, MATE3s