The perfect starter system for charging a battery in that back country cabin!
The Weekender 160 provides up to 8.7A of current in full sun and plenty of power for basic off-grid needs. Complete charging kit with quality 160W solar panel, PWM charge controller 20A, mounting hardware, and 20ft. of sunlight-resistant power cable.
The perfect starter system for charging a battery in that back-country cabin! Provides plenty of power for 12V DC lights, a radio, and electronic device charging. Set up is easy: simply secure the solar module to the roof with the aluminum mounting brackets provided, run the power cable down to the controller, connect to the battery bank (see our battery selection), and begin charging.
Features of the Weekender 160 include:
- Quality 160W, 8.7A solar module.
- Z-bracket mounting for solar panel (rv-style aluminum brackets)
- Sun Saver PWM charge controller 20A.
- 20 ft. of #10 red/black pv cable with connectors.
*Add an AGM solar battery to this package to complete your DC system*
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh