DCC- DCC-9-40A, Demand Charge Controller for Electric Vehicles
DCC - DCC-9-40A, Demand Charge Controller for Electric Vehicles
SKU: RVE DCC-9-40A
DCC-9, manufactured by Thermolec, is an Energy Management System specially designed to allow the connection of an EV Charger to the main feed- er of a panel without affecting the load calculation.
– Real-time reading of the total power consumption of a panel with pre-wired current transformers (CT).
– Detects when total power consumption exceeds 80% of main circuit breaker capacity and temporarily de-energizes the EV Charger.
– Automatically re-energize the EV Charger when the total power consumption is less than 80% of main circuit breaker capacity for more than 15 minutes.
– Ideal when no more breaker slots are available in a panel.
– Does not affect load calculation of a panel
– Automatic billing of electricity by the utility (for
– Can be ceiling or wall mounted.
– NEMA 3R enclosure available for outdoor
– Charge Controller
– Splitter box (Max 125A)
– EV Charger Breaker (Max 60A)
– 2 pre-wired current transformers (CT)
Spec sheet: DCC-9-40A