MidNite - The KID (white version)
MidNite - The KID
MidNite's The KID is the most versatile medium sized MPPT charge controller on the market.
Ideal for small renewable energy systems, the KID is a 30 amp MMPT charge controller that allows solar arrays to be wired at up to 150VDC. That's three 250W panels in series in 3 HES-150s in a 12V system. The KID features bulk, absorption and float modes, and an equalize mode for periodic battery maintenance. The KID allows for true input paralleling. As your power needs grow, add more modules to the array and a second KID! This will give twice the power from a single array. Also can be used for load control, lighting control and Includes a battery status display.
For 12, 24, 36 and 48V systems.
Features of MidNite's The KID include:
- MPPT Tracking.
- Accepts solar array voltages from 15 to 150VDC
- Let's you series panel wiring for lower current and longer distances
- Up to 30A battery output.
- For 12, 24, 36 and 48V battery systems
- 2 year warranty.
- True paralleling - Inputs & Outputs for two KIDs.