GP-FLEX-500, 500W Flexible Panel Kit
500W Flexible Panel Kit
The Go Power! 500 Watt Flexible Solar Kit is our largest Flex Kit. 500-watts of solar power paired with a 60AMP MPPT Pro Solar Controller for your RV, van or boat.
Perfect for RV’s and boats, its flexible design can conform to almost any surface. The panels are only 3 mm thick, making them easy to install. The thin, lightweight design provides a low profile, which is aesthetically pleasing and more aerodynamic that traditional rigid solar modules. The solar panels are durable, allowing a bend of up to 30°, providing you with a long-term solution to your solar power needs.
The high-efficiency monocrystalline cells produce more power per square foot than any other panel on the market, and with a 5 year warranty.
- Avoids custom mounts (100 and 50 watt modules curve up to 30 degrees)
- Can be affixed with adhesive or screws
- Has a durable surface
- Measures less than 1/8” (3 mm) thick
- Is ideal for lightweight RVs (modules are 82% lighter)
- 5-year solar module power output warranty
Sealant/adhesive required will depend on roof membrane material and is not included in the Solar Flex kit. Use an appropriate sealant as recommended by your RV dealer or manufacturer.
- 500 watts / 28.4 amps solar charging kit
- 60-amp MPPT Solar Controller
- MPPT Digital Remote Display
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology Dongle
- 1 x GP-CEP-25 – 25’ Cable Entry Plate with 25’ of cable
- Mounting hardware (4 x GP-MH-4-KB)
Solar Panel Specs
Cell Type: Monocrystalline Rated Power: (Pm)100 W
Maximum Power: (Vmp)17.5V Maximum Power Current: (Imp)5.68A
Open Circuit Voltage : (Voc)21.0V Short Circuit Current: (Isc)6.28A
Maximum System Voltage: 600VDC Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.35 kg)
Dimensions: 44.6 x 21.4 x 0.1 in (1134 x 544 x 3 mm)
Warranty: 5 years power output
Nominal System Voltage
Max Solar Array Current
Battery Voltage Range
9V – 65V
Max Solar Panel Input Voltage
800W/12V; 1600W/24V; 2400W/36V; 3200W/48V