Two times the PV energy capture as our base starter system (Weekender 160).
The Escape 320 provides up to 17.4 A of current in full sun and plenty of power for basic cabin/cottage power needs. Complete charging kit with two quality solar panels, roof mounting hardware, an EP Solar MPPT charge controller with digital meter display, an additional remote display interface and 30 ft. of sunlight-resistant power cable.
This package is capable of producing over 1500Wh/day of power!
Set up is easy: simply secure the solar modules to the roof with the z-bracket mounts provided, run the power cable down to the controller, connect to the battery bank (see our battery selection), and begin charging.
Features of the Cottage Starter include:
- Quality 2 x 160W, 8.7A solar modules (17.4A total).
- Z-bracket mounting for x2 pv modules (RV-style aluminum brackets)
- EP Solar MPPT charge controller 30A with meter display
- An EPS Remote system status module
- 30 ft. of #10 red/black pv cable with connectors.
*Add AGM solar batteries to complete this package*